Mobile Application or Mobile Website – Which is more convincing one for reaching audience place?
Business owners are moving their business all over the world with the help of mobile phones. As in today's technology world, everything has become simpler to access and spread among people. For this cause, SmartPhones are playing a huge role. This is the simplest way to reach people's place and make their effect. Now, confusion begins with the introduction of mobile apps and mobile friendly website.
People are trying to figure out which is the best platform for making people convinced with their business services. But every time they remain unsuccessful in getting over a conclusion of choosing any one from the two, i.e. Mobile Application or Mobile Website.
If you are designing the mobile app, then it should support all mobile platforms for avoiding any type of lack in performance for the business promotion need. Same applies in the case of a mobile website, that it should be mobile friendly with responsive design to support every browser in the phone. Targeting the mobile should cover all the important points that will increase user's flexibility to use the website.
Joining the battle of mobile app vs mobile website, we can't judge anyone to win over the other as both has some advantages and disadvantages. Choosing anyone would not do justice to the other. That's why here we are discussing pros and cons for the both - mobile app and mobile website. You can find your preferable one according to your business necessities and promote your business globally.
Mobile Website – Introductory Information:
Mobile websites are designed for the SmartPhone users who are fully mobile oriented and deal everything from their mobile phones only. Mobile is changing the way of accessing things by giving more flexibility and comfort. For designing a mobile friendly website, firstly, you will need a practiced designer who will add his skills to make an extraordinary piece.
Mobile websites are made to run on the smaller screens of mobile and that too giving proper image and resolution. In that case, you will able to access all the content in a simple manner. The responsive design makes a website to run on all SmartPhones. You can access such websites from any browser and will able to read the content.
After spending months on the mobile website designing, designers come up with responsive web design that make users use that particular website on their phones and even on all of the browsers with proper size and structure. For accessing a mobile website, there is need of strong internet connection.
A mobile website can work same as the regular website work, giving the right graphic resolution, images, videos and also the location based mapping facility and click to call feature. This makes a mobile website to be the recommended one by all people who use it and gets the best assistance.
Leading benefits of the mobile website:
- It will run on all mobile devices like no particular site is needed for iOS and Android.
- Simple launching process for the website as it does not require to submit it on any App Store rather than you need only a domain and hosting to do.
- In-budget process, as all the prices are included in the designing process of the website.
- It will take very few minutes to download or install anything from the mobile website.
- Mobile websites are device compatible as well as they provide the best accessibility.
- You don’t need to wait for accessing anything on the website like for the content, service message or product information.
- Make changes in the web pages and publish them for the cause of updating the mobile website.
- The most beneficial point of using the mobile website comes when we talk about online sharing. You can share the links, do messages, use Twitter, Facebook or any other social media platform for the business promotion needs.
Disadvantages of using the mobile website:
- There is no facility of push notifications.
- Bad design can directly affect performance the website with the untidy design and miserable usability.
- You can not access the mobile website in offline mode.
- There is no App Store for a mobile website.
Mobile Applications – A Brief Note:
Let's take a look on mobile applications, we all live in a world of super technology where we are surrounded by high-tech gadgets. Such incomparable devices have turned all the work get completed in a smooth manner. In the growing mobile world, apps are making their solid place, providing the best features and ease to do business promotion. People are moving towards mobile applications and want to develop it for their particular business. Crafting the mobile app is never a huge work unless you have a full support from the immensely talented app developers.
Mobile apps are very helpful for businessmen as they get a great opportunity to make their business grow up all over the world. Developing an app for your business will lead to various advantages. It will give you proper push-up notifications for the updates and new offerings. This will help a user to remain updated with the app functions and also add benefit in your business by maintaining its position in the market.
Apps play a huge role in providing offline content for the user's need as well as audio and article reading. Apps are fast as they convey their message to the audience in a less time. For some business, mobile applications are not a right choice, that's why it is said that, choose the one according to your business essentials.
Superior advantages of mobile applications:
- Mobile app has a unique functionality of sending push up notifications like text messages.
- It provides you with the facility of offline access like reading articles, browsing product catalog, etc.
- A well-structured application can run faster than a website.
- Apps have limited design that avoid bad impression.
- Mobile apps are available on app store for the user easy access process.
Disfavors of mobile applications:
- Restricted area for storing apps as mobile do not have much space because of its screen size which is small comparatively to a computer screen. Excess use of apps on mobile may result in less storage space.
- Mobile apps come with a lot of ads showing which if neglected can result to loss due to virus and spams.
- Huge amount of money is required for developing a high-quality mobile app.
- Apps are required to developed in such way that it supports all platforms which cost more and lead to more expenses.
All the above information written is about both Mobile Application and Mobile Website with its advantages and disadvantages.
Understanding all the above points we can not come to a final decision of choosing any one of the both. Both has its distinctive features and utilities, that's why the choice for one will totally depend on the business wants.
AgileInfoways is running fast to compete with the world and delivering high-quality projects globally. We have a huge team of rock-star developers and designers for the need of people's requirement. Our expert designers have many years of experience to develop user-friendly and responsive mobile websites. Also, we have talented mobile application developers to craft different apps for the client's need using various platforms like Android, iOS, and much more. Coming to us, you will never face disappointments and frustrations as we always keep our client on the top-most priority.