Disclaimer Rules of Agile Infoways
Agile InfowaysSecurity Policy
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized persons into AgileInfoways premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel are present on AgileInfoways premises to guard the property.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employees is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area.
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel have their own passwords and access to their given computer/workstation is also restricted.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and therefore there are no overlapping areas of work.
Agile InfowaysConfidentiality Policy
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- AgileInfoways agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- AgileInfoways agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, AgileInfoways will destroy all raw and processed data.