A Medical centre or Hospital is a full-time activity sector. Every day hundreds of patients are diagnosed by different types of problems. Not only Doctors but the trained medical and paramedical professionals take care of patient’s treatment, so this surely will require many people including medical and non-medical professionals like administrators, Accounting and HR. Every day a huge number of data are incurred and the maintenance is necessary to have conventional methods to maintain the integrity of the process.
So a Hospital Management System or HMS Solution (Tech word preferred) will make all the process maintenance easy. A fully efficient system which can take care of all operational aspects of a medical center which helps to concentrate on the enhancement of patient as well as your staff members.
So by adopting an HMS Solution, you will have a customized user interface with high-level access control for various users, based on specific administrative and functional role of the hospital. You can have your Hospital software designed for any sizes of Hospitals and Healthcare Institute, which can opt to avail in both On-Premise or Cloud installs.
Modules which gets Beneficiated by adapting HMS Solution:
- Ward and Operation Theater
- Accounting and Invoice
- Laboratory and Radiology
- Human resource
HMS Solution focuses on features like:
Features for Doctor
Doctor’s Profile Management
- Manage own profile details.
- Receive scheduled appointment reminders.
Waiting Queue Dashboard
- View list of patients waiting for the checkups.
Discharge Summary and Notes
- Add discharge summary or notes for the patients.
- View patients complaints received
Track Patients History and Previous visits
- View patient history before any process.
- View patients reports, X-Rays and Document
- Provide prescription to the patients and can also view past prescription provided with standard prescription feature
- Easy patient detail capturing.
- This will help to maintain a list of appointments for each day. And helps to schedule appointments for patients.
- This will help to manage the complete cycle of indoor patients – from admission to discharge.
Patient Appointment Management
- Easily Scheduling patients appointments and view already scheduled an appointment.
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Maintaining and capturing patients medical details and maintaining history in form of e-records.
- Easy engagement process of patient hospitalization and assisting nurse and diet for the patient.
- Provides flexible discharge process, records and generates various documents such as Consent forms, discharge summary etc.
Automated Patient Follow-up Scheduler
- Set follow up for the patients in the interval of days and scheduling appointment for patients checkups.
- Receives SMS of the appointments scheduled.
Features for Nurse
- View all the medication list that has to be given to the patient.
Ward and Bed Preparation Request
- Add request forward and bed for any patient and view availability.
Drug Dosage Tracking and Alerts
- Receive alerts for the drug dosage to the patient along with the dose.
- Adding and maintaining records for patient's Pulse, BP, Temperature and also ability to view past added observations.
Features for HR
- Adding and maintaining new staff(doctor, nurse, or any employee) and their details.
- View and maintain employee attendance.
Duty Time Tracking
- Setting duty for nurse and doctor and schedule duty timings.
Leave, Appraisals, Reimbursement
- Accepting leave request, and view appraisals, reimbursement of any employee.
Payment and Salary
- Manage pay sheet and salary disbursement processes along with professional taxation system
Access Control and Authorization Control
- Providing access to the user for the system also add or remove access to any user.
Features for Accounts Department
- Creating and maintaining Invoices for patients consultation, hospitalization and other Procedures Invoicing
Detailed Billing in Required Format
- Preparing detailed billing for the patient discharge and other consultation.
- Manage monthly and annual accounting
Features for Ward and OT Managers
Operation Theater Status
- Manage OT status to get quick view of the availability
- Schedule OT for the patients based on list of OT scheduled by date and time.
- Managing anesthetist notes
- Maintain all the wards and manage the availability and Allocation
Manage Bed Details
- Maintain all the room and its bed details and the availability and Allocation based on Ward and Bed Facility required.
Features for Laboratory Manager
- View and create Lab test request.
- Manage patients wise records of the test done.
Update Patient Reports to Doctor
- Ability to send all the reports of the patient to the respective doctors
Also advance features like Integration with X-ray machine. Integrating with Laboratory and Radiology Centers
Features for Pharmacist
- Ability to manage medicine information and details like price, name, drug and composition details etc.
- Ability to check stock availability of the medicine and viewing as per based Batch/Drug/Composition.
- And once stock is reduced automated medicine request alerts are received and requests are sent and purchase order
Drug Expiry control
- Ability to receive alerts for drug expire.
Additional Features of HMS
- Certificate Module
- Dietary Management
- Insurance and Claim Management
- Multilevel Doctor Management
- Laboratory and Radiology Management
- Data & System Security Management
- E-mail, SMS and Call Integration
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Multi Language Selection
You will have ability to monitor the user actions through the admin panel to maintain authenticity of the users into the system which is necessary as it shall provide the genuine users a better environment. HMS Solution offers an easy yet efficient way of generating revenue and managing your system for creating a safe and trusted environment for the end users.
Cost of developing a HMS Solution
The cost of developing a HMS Solution depends upon the level of functionality incorporated into it. Consolidating the basic features and users could reduce your investment cost, but incorporating extra functionalities with number of users, may require extra funds and development cost. Hence, it is necessary to look for a firm that already has experience in building such applications. Firms like Agile Infoways have prominent experience in providing solutions for Hospital Management System.
Also, the final cost of the software depends upon the following scenarios:
- Number of users
- Hourly software development costs
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Work with Agile Infoways
Agile Infoways has successfully implemented Hospital Management Software Projects for single-doctor hospitals to more than 300 bedded multi-specialty Hospitals. We had developed software for hospital industry which was highly loved by our lovable client. We assure clients to bring their enhancing thoughts in the marketplace with more intuitive manner. Our developers are talented and expert to convey the best solutions. Agile Infoways believes in maintaining punctuality and moreover, quality is our key area to deliver the splendid work.