Grab The Glamor Of Augmented Reality Apps & Plan Your Next Move With latest Technology!
“AR (Augmented Reality)” - buzzword in the existing tech ecosystem. Have you heard about it? It is a term noted by so many of us, yet have very less knowledge about it. This emerging technology will have profound impact on businesses. It will definitely change the way we work as well as completely revolutionize how we collaborate and access data.
What is Augmented Reality?
AR is the mixture of digital information with live video or the client's surroundings in the real time. It takes a current picture and mixes new information into it.
“Augmented reality is the real-time use of information in the form of text, graphics, audio and other virtual enhancements integrated with real-world objects," said Tuong Huy Nguyen, principal research analyst at Gartner.
It's a type of virtual reality that intents to duplicate the environment of real world in a computer. the main objective is to make a system in which a user can't recognize the difference between the real world and the virtual augmentation of it.
In short, it's an upgraded adaptation of reality which is made using technology to overlay digital information on a picture of something being seen through a gadget.
Enhance Your Real Life With AR
- If you are new in the city get an Augmented Reality application that help to show you what is near by and where you should go. AR applications enable you to filter out by different categories so you will easily able to discover what you are searching for, whether it's a coffee shop, restaurant or museum.
- If you are visiting a museum, AR hot spots offer detailed information. Augmented reality browser basically attaches information to the art so you need not to find any tutors.
- It will lets you browse a virtual catalog of clothes from your favorite brand as well.
- If you are searching for the traveling options, AR will help you. Just plop the Eiffel Tower in your garden and unlock some monuments. Your kids can pose with every single monument and basically take a trip around the world.
- Using AR a history teacher could take students on a class trip to the great wall of china and even take a picture which make education more memorable.
- AR software can access the user's camera. So when you setting up technology at home like TV set up, cable cut off, the support team can access the camera and deliver instructions real-time through the camera instead of verbal communication on the phone.
- Emergency, police or firefighters generally arrives at different places and navigate a place they have never been before. Its very helpful for them if they can see a virtual map of the site as well as have X-ray vision.
- When you go to buy a new furniture for your home, you can take a real look of it in your home with the help of Augmented Reality technology. If it suits your home and if you like it, you can proceed with buying that furniture for your home.
- Apple predicted to pursue virtual reality and augmented reality technology and work on it in 2016 as hype continues to build around these phrases.
- You will able to play game of AR on your Android wear watch with Tilt.
- Asus and Gigabyte may enter in to the VR and AR market.
- LifePrint- Printer with HyperPhoto Technology that add Augmented Reality to a user's picture.
Augmented Reality for the mobile phones- interesting development procedure and also has the ability to take the user experience on the upper level. It offers users simple, convenient as well as precise information & services. We at AgileInfoways, deliver AR applications to our esteemed clients in each corner of the world. Our developers understand the significance of AR in today’s arena and deliver the best out of it.
What's Good About AR?
- Improvement in the technology
- reduce the line between real world and virtual world
- Deliver interactive abilities
- Making things memorable and eye-catchy
- Digital ads can be inexpensive
- Improves mobile usability
- Lack of privacy
- People missing out on important moments
- Production is expensive
- Physical danger
- Information overload
- Augmenting with any permission
Google makes devices that bring AR to a personal level. BMW and Audi, both are performing testing of AR devices that work with car windscreens to help the driver with traffic as well as weather reports. US military is working on a system which enables soldiers to integrate the data from a number of points to help in targeting oppositions. The field of medical has embraced Augmented Reality technology by taking it to the upper level known as “Mixed Reality”. This mixed reality combines virtual and augmented reality that allows real and digital objects interact with another.
The first AR SDK available is the AR browser. This SDK empowers developers to add augmented reality Geo-location view to your Android or iOS application in less than 5 minutes. There are some developers who don't want to utilize the SDK for the products. They just want to integrate particular features. An application programming interface is important for the standardization. The release of API's enables easy integration of features into the application. Each and everything from YouTube to Google Maps has an API connected with it.
What does the Future of AR?
With a number of features like Geo-location, image identification as well as object tracking, AR when get connected with an Android Device like Google Glass will make the world an improved place to live. It is making its way into the market place by working with top brands and corporations. There are a variety of technology and applications emerging from AR that will change the future. It will change the way individuals see and learn from their surroundings. People will not have to worry about being bored as everyone will have endless entertainment anytime, anywhere. The work we are performing in our ordinary life will be brought to the life and transform the experiences and boom the engagements.
By delivering world-class services, Augmented Reality is assisting the world for a better integrated and interactive lifestyle.