Grab The Glamor Of Augmented Reality Apps
“AR (Augmented Reality)” - a buzzword in the existing tech ecosystem. Have you heard about it? It is a term noted by so many of us, yet have very little knowledge about it. This emerging technology will have a profound impact on businesses. It will definitely change the way we work as well as completely revolutionize how we collaborate and access data.
What is Augmented Reality?
AR is the mixture of digital information with live video or the client's surroundings in real-time. It takes a current picture and mixes new information into it.
“Augmented reality is the real-time use of information in the form of text, graphics, audio, and other virtual enhancements integrated with real-world objects," said Tuong Huy Nguyen, principal research analyst at Gartner.
It's a type of virtual reality that intends to duplicate the environment of the real world on a computer. the main objective is to make a system in which a user can't recognize the difference between the real world and the virtual augmentation of it.
In short, it's an upgraded adaptation of reality which is made using technology to overlay digital information on a picture of something being seen through a gadget.
Enhance Your Real Life With AR
- If you are new in the city get an Augmented Reality application that helps to show you what is nearby and where you should go. AR applications enable you to filter out by different categories so you will easily be able to discover what you are searching for, whether it's a coffee shop, restaurant, or museum.
- If you are visiting a museum, AR hot spots offer detailed information. Augmented reality browser basically attaches information to the art so you need not find any tutors.
- It will let you browse a virtual catalog of clothes from your favorite brand as well.
- If you are searching for travel options, AR will help you. Just plop the Eiffel Tower in your garden and unlock some monuments. Your kids can pose with every single monument and basically take a trip around the world.
- Using AR a history teacher could take students on a class trip to the great wall of china and even take a picture which makes education more memorable.
- AR software can access the user's camera. So when you setting up technology at home like a TV set up, cable cut off, the support team can access the camera and deliver instructions in real-time through the camera instead of verbal communication on the phone.
- Emergency, police, or firefighters generally arrives at different places and navigate a place they have never been before. It's very helpful for them if they can see a virtual map of the site as well as have X-ray vision.
- When you go to buy new furniture for your home, you can take a real look at it in your home with the help of Augmented Reality technology. If it suits your home and if you like it, you can proceed with buying that furniture for your home.
- Apple predicted to pursue virtual reality and augmented reality technology and work on it in 2016 as the hype continues to build around these phrases.
- You will be able to play a game of AR on your Android wear watch with Tilt.
- Asus and Gigabyte may enter into the VR and AR market.
- LifePrint- Printer with HyperPhoto Technology that adds Augmented Reality to a user's picture.
Augmented Reality for mobile phones- interesting development procedure and also has the ability to take the user experience to the upper level. It offers users simple, convenient as well as precise information & services. We at AgileInfoways, deliver AR applications to our esteemed clients in each corner of the world. Our developers understand the significance of AR in today’s arena and deliver the best out of it.
What's Good About AR?
- Improvement in the technology
- reduce the line between the real-world and virtual world
- Deliver interactive abilities
- Making things memorable and eye-catchy
- Digital ads can be inexpensive
- Improves mobile usability
- Lack of privacy
- People missing out on important moments
- Production is expensive
- Physical danger
- Information overload
- Augmenting with any permission
Google makes devices that bring AR to a personal level. BMW and Audi, both are performing testing of AR devices that work with car windscreens to help the driver with traffic as well as weather reports. US military is working on a system which enables soldiers to integrate the data from a number of points to help in targeting oppositions. The field of medicine has embraced Augmented Reality technology by taking it to the upper level known as “Mixed Reality”. This mixed reality combines virtual and augmented reality that allows real and digital objects to interact with one another.
The first AR SDK available is the AR browser. This SDK empowers developers to add augmented reality Geo-location view to your Android or iOS application in less than 5 minutes. There are some developers who don't want to utilize the SDK for the products. They just want to integrate particular features. An application programming interface is important for standardization. The release of APIs enables easy integration of features into the application. Each and everything from YouTube to Google Maps has an API connected with it.
What does the future of AR?
With a number of features like Geo-location, image identification as well as object tracking, AR when get connected with an Android Device like Google Glass will make the world an improved place to live. It is making its way into the marketplace by working with top brands and corporations. There are a variety of technology and applications emerging from AR that will change the future. It will change the way individuals see and learn from their surroundings. People will not have to worry about being bored as everyone will have endless entertainment anytime, anywhere. The work we are performing in our ordinary life will be brought to the life and transform the experiences and boom the engagements.
By delivering world-class services, Augmented Reality is assisting the world with a better integrated and interactive lifestyle.
- What is the Impact of AR VR in Mobile App Development
- Discover Actual World with Augmented Reality Game Pokémon Go – Raised as an Everyday Thing
- Augmented Reality is a Revolution Axis for Hotels & Travelling Business