Android Operating System is growing enormously on daily basis with its each single update in the technology era. So many companies and organizations are fighting to set their position on the top to deliver stunning services of Android Application Development. This fame of Android shows the freely flowing approach of the OS.
When it comes to hire an Android Application Developer, an organization need to invest lot of stuff in the matter of cost, development infrastructure, physical investment and much more. The infrastructure of development comprises servers, network, hardware, different computing devices etc and software development requires different OSes. Usually Android developers start Android App development from the base and divide the whole task among each team members by utilizing commonly shared servers.
Handling of the servers and network for the development demands time as well as high cost and its quite obvious. If you need to save yourself from this wastage of time on very lengthy development procedure and additional burden, various development framework are available to assist you. These development frameworks need servers and other development tools very rarely to build an Android App. They have their own UI/UX based tools that almost control coding as well as coding tools on the go.
What’s better in it?
- Back-end tools of Android App Development comprises different features such as Automation features, Responsive design features, performance features. Utilizing these features, developers can build an app quickly without any issues related to quality as well as catch all the benefits of early market.
- Everything is occupied in the device it self. so all the data and each transaction is completely safe. It save data from the encryption and make the synchronization easy in local network.
- Tools are offering services for the drag-and-drop development. So if all the start-ups and small businesses want to start their business without involving any developer actively, they can. They can create an app as per their necessities.
- It also reduces the time take place for the testing process as server free development decreases complexities. Testing perform in real time on the available devices rather than virtual testing on server.
- There are various back-end development tools which are server infrastructure. You need only one or two developers to customize it. There is no need to hire professional experts. You can easily make growth as per your requirements with affordable budget for sure.
What’s quite problematic in it?
- Different back end tools for the mobile is not fully perfect to satisfy each single need of the user. It is not providing 100% customized solutions. So involvement of professional expert or development team is very significant to address every issues in-depth.
- When data are transferring and testing procedure is going on, mobile devices need to be dependent on their own connectivity as there is no internet network. It highly affects user experience and create performance issues.
- You need to deal with an additional system with multiple nodes in the exception of server and internet. You also need to deal with other issues like network partitioning, geographical region problems, statistics protocol and many more like these.
Obviously there are numerous benefits in the Android Application development when you are not follow any server approaches but if you perform server based app development, you will get the best product with customized need and 100% satisfaction. Without server, implementation are limited. So if you go with server, it’ll not disappoint you for sure.
If you need to get fully customized mobile application? contact AgileInfoways Pvt. Ltd. today and hire mobile app developers with great expertise in Android App Development. We are here to assist you for all your complex needs.