With the noteworthy progress in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) throughout the last half century, we can say that computing will be the colossal need in daily life. As the Cloud Computing is expanding day by day, different opinions are turning out in the market.
At present it is quite ordinary to access content across the web freely without reference to the basic hosting infrastructure. This infrastructure comprises data centers that are monitored by content providers. Cloud computing is an expansion of this model wherein the abilities of business apps are showing as refined solutions that can be accessed over a network.
Why cloud computing is the hottest buzzword?
By being dependant on the size of business and IT requirements, an organization can be beneficial because,
- It helps computing service providers to give centrally as well as remotely hosted web apps which are all set to utilize. (SaaS – Software as a service)
- It helps in delivering end-to-end IT solutions; from source equipments to configuration & deployment. (PaaS – Platform as a Service)
- It helps firms in outsourcing their IT resources as well as equipments such as storage, networking, space of their data centers, etc. (IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service)
- It helps in offering any other IT related services apart from the above three. (XaaS – Anything as a Service)
- With the help of private cloud, apps and data can be distributed for a specific organization.
- With the help of public cloud, customers will be beneficial for a license or subscription as it is hosted by a third party.
- Hybrid cloud helps in combining private and public cloud.
There are number of enterprises which are still making use of difficult processes before they release any software. They use those lengthy approaches because they are not yet prepared to shift to the cloud and ultimately it motivates to adopt DevOps. Cloud computing and DevOps should be independent but corresponding concepts.
What are the cloud computing predictions for 2017?
- The usage of cloud is rising very rapidly. So, you might have question that what shape cloud computing can get within global IT industry in upcoming year 2017. Here are several predictions highlighted in the report.
- Number of SaaS service providers will deliver corresponding business process services.
- The relationship among SaaS providers and PaaS providers will turn out to be more synergistic.
- Enterprises are constantly facing challenges when it comes to implementation of private cloud computing services, because it needs fundamental shift in how IT is conveyed.
- 5-6% of all IT profession turnover will have a fight from poor risk decision about the usage of public cloud computing.
By the year of 2017, two-thirds of workloads from the businesses will be managed and processed in cloud data centers, as per the data allude by the New Jersey Institute of Technology. The percentage of business make use of cloud for some form of database-as-a-service (DBaaS) is also predictable to twice by the year 2017, from 24% to 45%.
Efficient Hybrid Cloud
At the present time vendors are using well organized architecture that comprises hybrid cloud models by combining private and public clouds. However, they are very strong to set out in the real world, but it can aid to solve their problems. By the usage of pragmatic hybrid cloud you’ll be advantageous with,
- Cost benefits
- Improved security
- Enhanced Agility
- Leverage public & private cloud
- More opportunity for innovation
- Great risk management
- Improved speed to market
The hybrid cloud has a great potential to profit many organization, however it is reliant on each situation and the expected result.
What is trending these days?
- FalconStor Software unveiled a new version of its software- defined free store storage software on 17th October 2016. It will automatically manage conversion process as well as optimizes WAN (Wide Area Network) performance among local storage system and public clouds.
- This month, the two biggest and most influential cloud computing organization, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft made announcement of the theme.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) and VMware announced hybrid cloud partnership.
- Microsoft announced the general availability of its new OS for servers – Windows Server 2016.
- The companies will focus on enterprise hybrid cloud deployments and networking, IoT, security and integration.
A surprising benefit of the move to cloud is that security practices and approaches constantly improving everywhere and that’s good.