Android Application Development – Top Frameworks That Are Ruling The World!
As the use of SmartPhones is increasing in the world, there is a requirement to use the latest and updated platform. Today, businesses realized that the app must establish a strong connection with the customer. If you're still aiming to get the best experience then, it's essential to find the best mobile framework for developing an android app. Android app development is an easy task unless you find the best app developer for handling your whole work.
The market of Android is growing day by day, and people are shifting from iOS to Android. There's a myth that Android app development takes more time to develop. Android App Developers work hard to develop an app based on the Android platform. The most challenging work for Android developers is to choose the development framework. With the best and efficient Android framework, the whole process of developing an app will become much simpler. Android changed the world's scenario by offering the best features to all the SmartPhone and Tablet users.
If confused in choosing the right framework for app development, then here's the list of top Android frameworks that makes your work easier.
Don’t miss to check the top programming languages for Android App Development
Brief About Android App Development Frameworks
Android app development is a trend in today's world, as more than 70% of people feel more comfortable with Android Smartphones. It is hard to believe, but half of the market is using Android to show their best work to introduce different features that attract users.
There are various benefits when you use the frameworks for building different Android apps:
- With Android Operating System make better graphics designs
- It's cost-effective to use the Android Operating System
- It offers new ways for developers to apply in the app development process
- Android OS uses the Linux Kernel that makes the whole App Development process secure and stable.
Below-defined is the list of Android App Development Frameworks
1. Ionic Android Frameworks
Understand the Future with Ionic App Development
Who uses Ionic Android Framework?
- It's designed for developers to build hybrid and interactive mobile apps.
- The framework is rich and comes with a set of elements, gestures, and software tools.
- It integrates with other libraries like AngularJS and utilizes functionalities such as Health Kit, Bluetooth, and fingerprint authentication.
Check the difference between Ionic or React Native
2. React Native Android Frameworks
A recent study shows, React Native is the 3rd popular framework that most developers prefer. It is a widely spread open-source platform. The React Native developer makes customized app development easier and much faster. It uses a Native platform based on APIs and interface components. Give a natural look and feel with the performance-friendly android application.
Why should one go with React Native App Development?
Who uses React Native development framework?
- The global developers use React Native and make customized app development easier and faster.
- To give a natural look and feel React, Native is needed.
- React Native solves vital issues that developers face and simplify it using community-driven technology.
When to use it and when to avoid while building mobile applications
3. Flutter Android Frameworks
It's an open-source mobile UI SDK framework that builds an application using unique approaches compared to another framework. One of the best hybrid app development is Flutter as it uses a single codebase and allows developers to perform the test without encountering errors. The application adds a screen reader, quick rendering, faster development cycle, and various themes for iOS and Android.
Who uses Flutter Android Frameworks?
- It's for developers who want to use a single codebase and its app to compile native code by exploiting Google's 2D rendering engine.
- Framework boasts a top-rated hot-reload functionality for continuous testing without having to restart applications.
- Get plenty of benefits with a screen reader, quick rendering, and theme for iOS and Android.
Know the race: Flutter vs. React Native
4. Native Android Frameworks
It provides developers with API libraries and necessary tools to build, test, and debug quality apps. The developers implement parts of their applications using native code like C & C++. It works on Native Android and provides full flexibility with delivering innovative applications for mobile devices.
Who uses Native Android platforms?
- Developers who want to implement applications like native code that uses C and C++ use this framework.
- The native game SDK provides game developers with an incredible reach with more than 2.5 billion monthly active devices.
- The SDK for developers comes with API libraries and developers' tools to build, test, and debug brilliant apps for the Android platform.
5. Native Script Android Frameworks
Looking for the native app development process, Native Script works best. It helps developers to develop mobile apps using Angular, TypeScript, Vue.Js while sharing the application across platforms. The developers make multi-platform apps in less time and less cost. Native Script features direct access to Android and iOS APIs by reusing Android SDKs.
Who uses Native Script Framework?
- It's for developers who want app development for multiple platforms.
- It works differently than Ionic, Cordova, Xamarin, and React Native.
- Get direct access to all Android and iOS APIs and reuse them using free templates and adding samples.
6. Xamarin Android Frameworks
Xamarin is an open-source platform used for building modern iOS, Windows, and Android apps. It's user-friendly, and the development environment allows to build native apps with shared UI code written in C#. The framework is for those developers who intend to share code, test building logic, and write across cross-platform applications in C#.
Who uses Xamarin Android Framework?
- It's for those who want to share code and test business logic across various platforms.
- It's loved by developers and builds trust for enterprises.
7. jQuery Mobile Android Frameworks
It is an HTML based cross-platform that provides the easiest way to develop mobile and web applications. Its jQuery comes with a highly responsive application that works on smartphones, desktops, and tablets. The builder offers support by including custom JS files and style sheets for usage creation. There add plugins like popup boxes, image sliders, and content sliders to make web pages interactive and user-friendly.
Understand how to Build Mobile App with Native App development
Who uses jQuery Mobile?
- It's for all developers who want to build highly responsive and branded applications.
- For easy development, developers use ThemeRoller features to drag and drop functionality simply.
8. Framework7 Android Frameworks
Who uses Framework7 Android Frameworks?
- It's not compatible with all platforms but focuses more on iOS and Google Material for the optimum experience.
9. Corona SDK Android Frameworks
It's a cross-platform development framework used to create apps for mobile, TV, and desktop with a single codebase. It leverages more than 1000 built-in APIs with massive plugins and extensions to make the development experience easy. One can see changes instantly in the simulator and literate exceptionally well.
Who uses Corona SDK Android Frameworks?
- It's used for developing business apps and games.
- It's based on Lua, which is easy to learn and quick to use.
- It supports real-time testing, native UI, advertising platforms, and an in-built engine.
10. Appcelerator Titanium Android Frameworks
Why use Appcelerator Titanium Android Frameworks?
- It performs the same when using native APIs.
- It provides access to native APIs for the operating system.
Android is the best platform for Inter-Application Integration. Android Framework provides a wide range of options for developers to build interactive mobile applications. It makes developers happy, so to work based as per their convenience. They come up with new and innovative features in the market to make users glad.
If you're looking for a one-shot solution for app development, then AgileInfoways works best for you. For many years, we are in the field of Mobile App Development, and till now, we had delivered plenty of projects successfully to all the clients. We have a strong team of Android App Developers to help you build functional and eye-catching apps according to the client's need. We follow a clear procedure for the app development and keep no hidden things, whether it's about the fees or the ongoing level of an app development project.