About This Role
A . NET Developer is a professional who builds software applications using languages and technologies of the. .NET framework.Read More
Key Result Areas:
Additional Roles and Competencies:
- Developing experience in .NET Web Based Applications, ASP.Net Core/Entity Framework/LINQ Queries/SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., MVC, WebForms).
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Design and develop high-quality software architecture using the .NET platform.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Understand requirements and transform them into functional applications in line with business objectives.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications and fix issues.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Implement modules with individual projects.
- Collaborate with peers to design the best solution possible using the .NET framework and Microsoft tech stack.
- Rewriting/making changes in existing code structure to ensure the best possible performance, efficiency, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Test, monitor, and make better solutions through incremental updates/new features/app optimization.
- Adhere to application engineering methodologies, coding standards, and code reviews.
- Coordinating with the deployment team to push the completed tasks to higher environments.
- Integrate data storage systems and maintain code quality.
- Create architecture, specifications, and user interfaces of .NET applications.
- Innovate and build high-quality software solutions leveraging the versatility of the .NET platform.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in software development
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Should have worked with WEB API, WebHooks, and third-party integrations.
- Should write a Backend unit test to check code quality.
- Knowledge of any frontend framework like AngularJs, and ReactJS will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of any Postgresql or any other database will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud expertise like Azure/AWS will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of version control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Should have the ability to gather the requirements and analysis.
- Team Handling experience will be preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills in English.
A bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required.