About This Role
A Junior Digital Marketing Manager is a professional who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns.Read More
Key Result Areas:
Additional Roles and Competencies:
- Develop & recommend paid digital marketing strategies/campaigns to generate leads and ROI
- Hitting monthly traffic, spending, and leads targets while keeping costs lower
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search/social campaigns
- Manage tasks for PPC, SEM, Display, Paid Social
- Work on multiple campaigns for social media profile improvements, run campaigns, increase organic traffic and followers
- Coordinate with coders, video editors, and graphic designers to optimize sales funnels, create ad campaigns, and design A/B tests
- Take active participation in the landing page or funnel design and social graphics design for improved conversion rates
- Do competition analysis and recommend strategies to management
- Manage workflow, processes, and policies that impact the Paid Campaigns
- Creating ad copy, headlines, imagery, and videos for advertisements
- Maintain reporting dashboards and present performance and insights.
- Good experience running performance marketing campaigns in paid search and social.
- Basic understanding of HTML and web analytics.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Google PPC/ Ads Manager / Social Ads Manager and must be able to effectively establish and scale campaigns on these platforms
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager and driving performance through analysis of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, and other tools
- Experience working in a digital agency or IT firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and engaging manner.
- Must be able to present KPIs – traffic, conversions, CPA, CPC for different channels
- Must have managed campaigns of $5K – $15K / Monthly
Digital Marketing + Google Adword certification (advantage) + MBA/ PGDBM Marketing