About This Role
A Content Writer is a professional who writes informative and engaging articles to help brands showcase their products. They write on a range of subjects and are responsible for creating the best possible written or visual content, from blog posts to press releases.Read More
- Should enjoy and excel at written communications, storytelling, and surpassing deadlines. Must have the ability to explain complex technical concepts in an interesting format.
- Conduct keyword and competitor research to write industry-specific content pieces ranging from software/web/mobile development to application architecture, cloud, and development practices. This also includes different frontend, backend, and database technologies
- Ability to understand and adapt requirements of different marketing materials such as ebooks, brochures, blogs, slide decks, video scripting, infographics, landing pages, etc.
- Self-edit and proofread content while adhering to the brand voice and writing style.
- Collaborate and engage with internal and external subject-matter experts to create superior content pieces that appeal to our worldwide readership- from C-suite executives, CTOs, and CEOs to project managers, and software engineers of startups, ISVs, and agencies.
- Broad experience in the software development industry is an excellent benefit.
- A strong portfolio of relevant content pieces showcases expertise in writing timely and well-researched content pieces.
- Must know how to do KW research with the experience of using a variety of KW research tools.
- A keen eye on content quality and willingness to go beyond standard practices to uphold the same.
- A passion for learning and an ability to immerse oneself in new and unfamiliar topics.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and take ownership.
- Ability to receive and work on direct feedback/constructive criticism from peers and editors.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or Mass Communication