Flash And Flex
Hire Flash and Flex Professional.
Flash is popular for adding animation and interactivity to web pages. It is mostly used to create animation, advertisements, and various web page Flash components, to integrate video into web page and to develop Rich Internet Applications.
Flex, a software development kit available for the development and deployment of cross-platform rich internet applications. In multitiered model, flex applications serve as the presentation tier.
Agile have a team of highly experienced web designers specialized in designing websites, logos, banners, landing pages and presentations. We have developed number of websites and applications. We hold mastery in design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash. We have developed couple of Flash based sites. Find more details on such projects in our Project Portfolio.
Benefits of Flash And Flex
- Flex and Flash Player provide many useful ways to send and load data to and from server-side components without requiring the client to reload the view.
- Flash provides interactive flash menus, buttons, headers and other useful snippets and mini-flash elements.
- Flash video and audio players are getting more popular. Flash player is an open source video player and easily available.
- Flex lets you create more natural, intuitive and interactive applications by using transitions and effects.
- Flex drastically reduces the load on web servers by only loading the required content.
- Flex applications always look and react similarly on every platform.
I have used AgileInfoways for several website projects, large and small. I find them to be easy to work with, responsible, accommodating, and up to anychallenge that I might present them with.
- Peter, Creative Director
Over the past 2 years, working with your company has become a part of mybusiness. Regardless of the service, the Agile team provides professional,affordable, and friendly programming to my ongoing and changing needs. Thankyou for hard work and prompt business services to my organization.