PHP Open Source Development
Get Open Source Applications developed with Agile Infoways.
Open Source applications are widely being used on internet today. Open Source software is computer software available in source code form for which the source code and certain rights reserved for copyright holders are provided under a software license. Such software is often developed in a public, collaborative manner. It is a good way for business to achieve greater penetration of the market.
Agile have a team of experienced developers specialized in designing and developing Open Source based applications, customizing open source applications and scripts. We have developed number of PHP, MySQL, Joomla, WordPress, Smarty Templates, Cake PHP and AJAX based applications. We use Subversion and other source control systems.
Benefits of Open Source
- If you are using Open Source application or software you can be assured of absence of defects which cause incorrect operation, data loss or sudden failures and minimum number of bugs.
- Unless the job changes or process is improved or more efficient process is discovered then there is rarely need to change or alter the software that is being used to assist the task.
- Open source software free users from worries for quality of security, freedom from backdoors, adherence to standards and flexibility in the face of future changes.
- Current Open Source projects are also available free of royalties and fees.
- As such applications come with source code, it gives you power to modify it as per your needs and requirements.
I have used AgileInfoways for several website projects, large and small. I find them to be easy to work with, responsible, accommodating, and up to anychallenge that I might present them with.
- Peter, Creative Director
Over the past 2 years, working with your company has become a part of mybusiness. Regardless of the service, the Agile team provides professional,affordable, and friendly programming to my ongoing and changing needs. Thankyou for hard work and prompt business services to my organization.