AgileInfoways approach to data protection and privacy is more than a legal compliance. It is a core part of both Agile's business value proposition and its culture, as well as global in scope. Protecting your privacy is important to us and our employees. We believe confidentiality and protection of customer information to be one of our most fundamental responsibilities.
We do not use your contact information like your name and email address for personal use. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. You can always opt-out of receiving future emails by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
Personal information we collect
Personal information is the data that is associated with your name or personal identity. The personal information you provide us may include name, e-mail address, phone numbers and project details. We, at AgileInfoways, may use your personal information to understand your needs and interests better and to provide you with better services. We do not sell, rent or lease any individual's/company's personal information or lists of email addresses to third parties for commercial and/or marketing purposes.
Notification of Changes
AgileInfoways automatically receives and records information from your browser via our servers, including your IP address, the time and information regarding the page you requested, etc.
Copyrights & Trademarks
AgileInfoways ensures that the material on this website is accurate and current. AgileInfoways has independently developed all the content presented on its website. The copyright for content provided by AgileInfoways will remain the property of AgileInfoways and the company does not allow its re-printing on any medium without a prior written permission.
AgileInfoways believes in maintaining confidentiality of the clients and keeps their identity anonymous on the website. All the offices and production facilities of AgileInfoways are custom-bound. Random checks are carried out to prevent any kind of violation.We value the trust entrusted upon us by our clients and see to it that all our employees bind with non-disclosure agreements. That makes us more responsible towards the client.
The salient features of Agile's Security Policy include
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Entry of unauthorized persons into AgileInfoways premises is strictly prohibited.
- Adequate security personnel are present on AgileInfoways premises to guard the property.
- Document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employees is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- No unauthorized access is allowed in the systems area.
- Nothing can be taken inside the premises without written permission.
- Each personnel have their own passwords and access to their given computer/workstation is also restricted.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and therefore there are no overlapping areas of work.
The salient features of AgileInfoways Confidentiality Policy include
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- AgileInfoways agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without.
- The prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- AgileInfoways agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- Whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, AgileInfoways will destroy all raw and processed data.