Posted on March 9, 2016
Android Marshmallow 6.0, App Review information, Attractive App Name, Augmented Reality Apps, Best UI/UX Experience, BIG Data Analytics, BIG Data Apps, Blog, Cross-Platform App Development, Cross-Platform App Development, Dedicated Team, Deployment of Application, Developing a Cross-Platform Application, Developing an App for Millennials, Drupal 8 Updates, Enterprise App Development, Enterprise Messaging for Large Teams, Enterprise Mobile Developers, Environmental Mobile Apps, Forex Business Apps, Google Go team, Google Hummingbird, Google’s 'GO', Google’s ‘GO’ Programming Language, Hire eCommerce Designer, iOS9 News Application, Linux on PowerPC, Manual Testing, Messaging App Development Process, Mobile App Crowd Funding, Mobile App Development Trends, Mobile App Trends, Mobile Application Features, Mobile Apps Advertisements, Mobile Game Development Company, Mobile Usability, Mobile UX Design, Native Apps Development, OneNote Android Devices, PhoneGAP Development, PHP 7, PrestaShop Module Development, Rapid Mobile App Development, Real Estate Websites, Silverlight Gadgets, Symfony 3.0.0, Uninstall Your Application, Visual Studio Development Environment, Website Development Platforms, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile Apps, Wireframe Software, WooCommerce & Magento Platform, Xamarin Apps
Getting hands on the very own coding languages is becoming credential for the today’s techies. Programming languages are how individual talk with the computers. If you take a look on the history of different coding languages, many of those were designed for their own authors to get the best out of it.
- Microsoft has its own ‘C#’ programming language
- Apple has its own ‘Swift’ Programming language
- Google has its own ‘Go’ programming language
- Go’s native concurrency features are well suited for the network applications because network apps live and die by concurrency.
- Because of GO’s constant behavior throughout different platforms, it’s very easy to put simple command-line applications that run everywhere.
- Go help you to get results very speedily within least possible time.
- It is a robust programming language outlined for the development of scalable applications.
- GO enables for embedding essential features for mobile app development with extreme ease.
- It is very simple to interact with GO as it is similar to Python programming language.
- Programmers who are familiar with the NODE or JS can effortlessly work with ‘GO’ but need to understand first different features such as co-routines, strict typing, channels and many more.
- Individuals can easily search out for the different standard packages and tools of GO for the development methodology.
- GO also supports go-routines which are light weight threads managed by runtime.
- It has garbage collection.
- By its design, GO offers a way to build system software on multi-core machines.
- Go delivers a model for the construction of software that makes dependency analysis simple than ever before.
- Type system of GO language has no hierarchy; so no wastage of time in defining the relationship between types.