- This ensures that a lot of configuration is done by itself.
- It uses the Handlebars template engine which does not understand DOM. That’s a backlog here.
- Use of Ember.js can break the code’s integration with other frameworks and that makes it less compatible.
Backbone JS is an MVC framework that is lightweight.
- It can be integrated with other 3rd Party Templates.
- Uses Underscore, the utility engine.
- Backbone serves as a foundation to build a completely new framework. Which Ember or Angular does not allow.
- But of all merits, it has some disadvantages like backbone.js does not support two-way data binding.
- Editing CSS can break the CSS selectors and thereby leave your app to be unusable.
But, as of now, using the Angular JS is a trend.
It is not just by the way. There are reasons to it. Let’s have a look at the facts that make Angular JS extremely important today.
Yes, the Merits of Angular JS:
- Angular JS allows the maximum usage of Third Party Modules.
- It has got Directives, i.e. Angular allows creation of new attributes by the developers for their convenience.
- A unique feature here is the 2 way data binding. This ensures templating. One can create his/her own template with the use of Angular JS.
- Next, Transcluding is possible only and only with Angular JS. Create tags and place it in a part of the site where you require its effect. Not just at once, you can add your desired markups at multiple places within a code.
- Angular is a bit faster compared to other frameworks because of its small size. Mere 35.9 kb in size is far lower than ember and backbone JS.
- DOM Manipulation is another factor.
- From the developer’s point of view, Angular JS has the easiest syntax to code.
- Although it is independent, the complex codes and operation hinders it to be tested in isolation.
To sum up, let’s say that, Ember’s response time makes it worthy to be chosen Backbone.js is fast and easy comparatively.
But, Angular tops the board. The features it serves, makes it a future technology. Its flexibility and an innovative approach towards building new applications in an easy and adaptive manner clearly points to the fact that Angular is caters Quality.