There is good news for Apple fans as Apple has unveiled iOS 10 beta 1 they have been waiting for since long. This news is confirmed during Apple’s big WWDC (World Wide Developer Conference) 2016 keynote. This OS updates comprises major changes for a wide range of applications, services as well as features, whether its Messages, Apple Music, Photos, Siri, Apple Pay, News, Maps, Control Center and many more.
This brand new software is feasible to download & install right away and it’s packed with very thrilling fresh features that iPhone, iPad & iPod touch users are crazy. So now is the right time to stop discussion about all the new features and start trying them out.
- Apple has completely redesigned the lock screen of iPhone and iPad.
- It also offers interactive live status updates with applications such as Uber (Riding Booking apps).
- Apple also integrated 3D touch if you want to clear all your notifications.
- It added different shortcut to quickly get to your music app or camera.
- Siri will be open up specific application and do action.
- Siri can do ride bokking with Lyft and Uber and you can talk with various workout apps.
- Siri will also help with Photo sharing apps like IM and Pinterest.
- iMessage will have rich links inline; it represents that you can operate videos from YouTube or songs from Music without lifting out to any other application.
- QuickType keyboard with Siri intelligence can understand the context of what you are typing, by influencing different words in suggestion bar above the keyboard.
- QuickType is also adding a handy button for your present location whenever someone asks and quote. It will also be helpful to look for someone’s contact information.
- QuickType iOS 10, it is the ability to paste a recent address you looked up without having to copy it to the clipboard.
- QuickType can track your availability through calendar and past locations which had searched online.
- Just as Google Photos, Apple is applying Artificial Intelligence and image identification technology into its photos application.
- Maps have a deep integration with car play now and it’s open to third party developers.
- You will be free to pan as well as zoom around the map.
- The Apple music update includes some more strength by the way of lyrics.
- News for iOS 10 will establish subscriptions so you will be aware about the breaking news.
- Apple’s HomeKit is coming to end-users with iOS 10.
iOS 10 is on hand to app developers now onwards and will be accessible to public beta testers in the month of July. The Operating System is available on,
- iPhone 5 and later versions
- iPad mini 2 and later versions
- iPad 4 and later versions
- 6th generation iPod touch
So on the whole we can say that, iOS 10 is all about;
- Smartest Siri,
- Makeover of Apple Music
- More responsiveness in notifications
- Controlled photos
- Appealing Apple Maps
- Apple News
All this iOS updates taking over third-party app developers like never before. We will notice how all that in reality plays out when iOS 10 is available.